Charity Resources
Charity Registration
Contact Us
Welcome To
All charities whether registered with the Charity Commission or not must prepare accounts and make them available on request. In addition, registered charities must prepare a trustees' annual report and make it available on request. It is important to ensure that a Charities accounts and annual reports are prepared correctly as if there are any errors, the Charity may have negative legal implications. In recent years, the Charity Commission has shown concern about basic errors in annual reporting by charity's.

Who are we is our dedicated website for all needs for complying with Charity and Company law for reporting and accounting for charities. 


Services We Offer

Trustee Annual Reports
Corporation Tax Return
Financial Statement
Gift Aid Claim
Self Assessment
Independent Examination of Accounts

Specialized in Sector

Charityaccounting are specialist in the Charities sector with over 10 years' experience. As we are specialised in these types of services, we can ensure that errors which have been commonly repeated in the past are eliminated, and all submission deadlines are sent on time.  

You need to write a trustees annual report if your charity is registered in England or Wales. Along with your accounts, the report tells people:

  • About your charitys work
  • where your money comes from
  • how you've spent your money in the past year 

Independent examination is an alternative to a full financial audit for smaller charities. Independent examination is suitable for charities whose income is in the range of £25,000 - £250,000. If your income is below £25,000 then there is no requirement to have you accounts independently examined.

Gift Aid allows UK charities to claim back the basic rate tax already paid on donations by the donor. This means we can claim back from the government on your behalf 25p for every £1 donated, boosting the value of the donation by a quarter.

Charities are generally exempt from paying corporation tax, but they have to complete and submit corporation tax returns if they have:

  • Any taxable income or gains not covered by a relief or exemption
  • Been served with a notice requiring them to file a return


If you're interested getting a charity registered, click on the picture above to visit our website dedicated to this.
Copyright © 2017 Fusion Consulting Services Ltd,  All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Fusion Consulting Services
103 London Road,
Phone: 01163196310
Mobile: +44 795 6119044